Love details? Read the full spec now.
WATCH & LISTEN WITH SUBTV PLAYLISTER
- Sign-in to any Subtv enabled Students’ Union bar or café via the app to see what’s playing across our TV screen network.
- View the last played music video and browse Video Queue for up next.
- Easily listen and save a playlist on Spotify or watch on YouTube.
- Control the music: Flex your DJ skills by requesting your favourite music videos straight from your iPhone to add to Video Queue.*
- Vote for videos in Video Queue to help jump the queue, whether they’re scheduled by Subtv or requested by an app user.
- Activate videos that haven’t been playlisted or requested in the last 7 days.
- Search and browse your favourite artist videos, as well as readymade playlists tailored to each location.
- Get inspired with recommended, featured playlists based on what’s just played in your Students’ Union bar, café or social area.
- Find out what’s popular locally by exploring song requests in Video Queue.
- Share your playlist discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, iMessage and more, with direct links to Spotify, YouTube or Subtv.
+ OTHER INFO
*Request features are dependent on location, device and app version. Requesting videos directly from your iPhone to control the music in your Students’ Union bar, café or social area is subject to the venue’s music policy (the manager’s selected daily playlist schedule) and the availability of music video files on the venue’s video player (updated weekly).
*** Please note: Subtv is available in selected UK University Students’ Unions***
Why does Subtv need your permission to access Location Services on your iPhone? Signing-in with Location Services enabled allows the app to check your location automatically (without the need to input a unique access code each time) and verify that you are near a Subtv enabled TV network – in order to request music videos on-demand and control the music. It also allows us to tailor your experience and remember your favourite music, as well as artists that you have requested, voted for and shared.